Stormy



Storm came into my life when he was eight weeks old.  From that day on we were together 24-7 for twelve wonderful years.  We put many miles on our RV traveling to Hood River Oregon and Washington DC from our home in Florida.  Storm loved to windsurf and to play with other dogs.  He was also a registered Therapy Dog.  We spent many fun and rewarding hours visiting nursing homes and children's libraries. Long walks and trips to the doggie park led to many friendships for both of us.These friends will always hold a special place in my heart.

Two years ago Storm developed oral melanoma cancer.  I did my best to give him good medical care hoping he would enjoy a longer life.  On July 13,2014 Storm lost his battle with cancer and died peacefully in my arms.  My heart is broken but I try to focus on the good memories and hope the tears will become smiles someday.
 
Anne
 

 

No comments: