Day 24, Saturday, September 27, Glorious Lake Louise in Banff, As It Is Happening

We are just leaving glorious Lake Louise, Erde's third visit, and my fourth visit, here.  I have photos take in the same spot with Sonntag in 2000, Leben and Erde as pups in 2001, and Leben and Erde last year.

Erde continues to outdo the scenery on her walks in terms of popularity.  Scores of people passed us today, making remarks like "pretty dog" or "beautiful dog."  Again, she is in a number of photo albums for others' visit here.

I can never tire of this place.  I would have my ashes spread here but I am not dead yet, but also because I am sure many, many others have done or wish to do the same and eternity here would then be like living in a condo.

Ed and Erde, on the road



Ed and Erde, On The Road

P.S. Sorry for any errors in this message or posting.  The iPad spellcheck is not known for its attention to detail.


No comments: