Note from day 20, Tuesday, 9/23

I still need to fill in the details for my posting for day 18, and provide a posting for day 19, which i hope to do tomorrow. I will then post one posting for our four day stay at wonderful Jasper National Park, Whistlers camp, where we are now.  I will then delete this posting.  Unfortunately, a pesky ethics issue back home required a couple of hours of my time this morning and prevented me from getting to these postings today.  When i am away on these trips, it is difficult for anything back home to  interrupt my flow, except for ethics issues, which trump everything else just about.  But i don't mind that because when i am in such wonderful settings like i am now, i do my best ethics thinking, mainly because they make pesky issues look so trivial compared to the more important issues, people and things in life.

In short, we made it on Monday from Vermillion Provincial Park to Jasper in great time, arriving after 400 nikes precisely on time at 5:00 p.m. What a wonderful place this is, but I knew that, having been here three times before.  We will spend four nights here, and then head south to exquisite Lake Louise, and then to Vancouver Island.

No comments: